All Posts - What’s Brewin’
SOUR WINTER GOSE IS HERE!
Available in the Tasting Room (On Tap and 6-packs)
Also available at Festival Foods and Woodman’s in the La Crosse, Onalaska, Holmen Area.
New 4-part Seasonal Series. This sour winter ale has undergone spontaneous primary fermentation with natural and native microbes found in the air in La Crosse, Wisconsin. This natural, terroir fermentation doesn’t just create an inviting sourness but also connects this beer to our land and our community. The brisk tangy backbone is a lot like the brisk Winter air around here. This beer also contains unrefined, ancient sea salt, fresh spruce tips harvested by our friends up in the mountains around Juneau, Alaska and the essential oil pressed from the skins of the rare Italian Bergamot orange. 5.2% ABV 8 IBUs
Now Available at Both Burger Fusion Locations
Go to either location and order the Pearl Street Brewery Burger of the Month and a PSB Pale Ale.
Go to the Pearl Street Brewery App, Check-in at either Burger Fusion Location.
Take a picture of your order, confirm, and you are entered for a chance to win a $30 Gift Certificate to Burger Fusion and a 6-pack of Pale Ale. #partywithpsb
Contest Ends February 28th, 2018
Yoga in a Brewery!
Two Great Crafts Coming Together At One Location.
Feb 24 – Kat
March 3 – No Class
March 10 – Sara
March 17 – Kat
March 24 – Sara
March 31 – Kat
Instructors: Sara Mae: Yoga and Kat Soper with Palm + Pine
All skill levels welcome for a fun and flowing yoga class. After class, enjoy a pint with fellow yogis and friends! (21+)
$10 per person = 1 hour session + 1 pint of brew *A portion of the cost is donated to a local nonprofit
No reservation required | Please bring your own yoga mat/towel | Rental Mats Available for $2
Class runs from 11am – 12pm Saturdays with alternating instructors. Please look for full event details on the Pearl Street Brewery App or on our Facebook.
Visit our events page for full details. This is updated as events are booked and confirmed.
Every Thursday – Reptile House
Fri, Feb 23 – Kaleb Harris from Saints&Liars
Fri, March 2 – Cheech
Fri, March 9 – Dave Orr
Fri, March 16 – Don Harvey Duo
Sat, March 17 – A Hundred Sows & Bucks (St. Patrick’s Day Party)
Fri, March 23 – Adam Palm
Fri, March 30 – Deep Track
Sat, March 31 – Reed Grimm Debut Album Concert
Fri, April 6 – Stacey Hanson
Fri, April 13 – TBA
Fri, April 20 – Smokin’ Bandits (Smokin’ Hemp Porter Release Party)
Fri, April 27 – Slow No Wake (Tasters Eve Party)
Fri, May 4 – Tracy Krueger
Fri, May 11 – Jenna Rae
- Receive $1 off ALL beers ALL year round. Valid on draft beers, 6-packs, growlers, etc.
- Peruse the Brewtique! Take 10% off regular-priced Tasting Room merchandise.
- 1st Thursday of Every Month – $2 Off Growler Fills – $2 Pint Fills – Swag Giveaways
- Congrats on being awesome! Get a FREE fill upon registering for the Mug Club.
- Gotta show some B-Day love! Stop into the Tasting Room on your Birthday for a FREE fill.
- Free Firkin Fill on Firkin Fridays
- Now that your mug’s in the club, get your mug shot taken for our Wall of Mugs!
- Sign up with your e-mail to get in on all the Exclusive (Unadvertised) Mug Club Specials!
- Check out our FREE App for All Events. Check-in, Rate Beers, Take Photos, Get Deals, Etc.
How it Works:
- Mug Club Membership runs from January 1st-December 31st 2018. Memberships purchased on or after January 1st still hold the December 31st expiration.
- Memberships are non-refundable, though you may upgrade at any time.
- Mug Club Discounts may only be applied to member’s tab.
- Mug Club Deals valid on full priced items only.
- Mug Club Membership and benefits are non transferable.
- Mug Club membership cards will be kept in house at all times.
Register Today at the Tasting Room!
- Option #1 – Regular Membership – $50
- Option #2 – Membership with Personalized Mug $60
For more information, ask your trusty beertender or give us a call at 608-784-4832 x 2.
Join us at Riverside Park
Saturday, September 2 | 6-10pm
FREE ENTRY | LIVE MUSIC by
PSB beers | food trucks | awards and giveaways!
Tour de Pearl Award Podium Ceremony at 8:30pm
We’ll be announcing the winners of the Tour de Pearl Gold, Silver and Bronze Medal Awards AND drawing the winner of the $300 Enjoy La Crosse Package*. We will also be drawing the winners of TWO general admission tickets to Between the Bluffs Beer Wine Cheese Festival 2018 – we have THREE sets of tickets to give away!
For more information, stay tuned to our event!
*$300 Enjoy La Crosse Package — One night stay at Candlewood Suites, $50 gift card to the stage of your choice, $50 gift card to Pearl Street Brewery’s Tasting Room, free case of PSB beer and two PSB sweatshirts
(Must have at least 10 points on the Tour de Pearl leaderboard to be eligible for the drawings. Top three participants are not eligible to win the drawings)