Celebrate the Children’s Museum’s 20th birthday and the fun of the 1990’s as you get in touch with your “inner child” at the Children’s Museum of La Crosse after hours. Age 21+ with ID.
– Access to the Museum’s three floors of interactive exhibits including XOXO: Love & Forgiveness” traveling exhibit and the multi-level Luckey climber
– Souvenir glass to take home (pre-paid attendees only)
– Opportunity to participate in an escape room activity
– Two beverages, then $1 to $5 per beverage (Pearl Street Brewery, WineBow, soda, water)
– Photo booth, temporary tattoos, “90’s style” games and activities
– Live music by Stacy Hanson of Merry Weathers,
– and more silly smart fun
90’s attire encouraged but not required.
$15 per person in advance, $18 per person day of event