FAQ | Rules & Regs
- Cars will check in per Will Call List from Shopify Purchase or by their physical ticket.
- Please carpool if you can.
- Car spots are limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No Spot Saving.
- Not all spots are perfectly flat.
- Overflow Street Parking will be available once all spots are taken.
- Cars spots will act as a home base and can be supplemented with easy up tents and chairs. Once you are parked please stay in your spot. No driving around.
- If you leave, the spot will be re-allocated.
- Please allow for social distancing between vehicles.
- Attendees are REQUIRED to wear masks in all common areas (check-in, bathrooms, etc.)
- We will provide porta-potties AND indoor bathroom facilities.
- We ask that attendees practice social distancing & practice handwashing measures. The Tasting Room is open. But we encourage you to dress for the weather and hang outside…
That’s where all the fun is 😉
- No carry-in ALCOHOL ALLOWED. Please don’t be difficult about this.
- Beer, Cider, Hard Seltzer, Hard Cider, Wine, NA Drinks, or Bottled Water will be for sale at an Outdoor Bar and Indoor Bar.
- WB Releases will ONLY be available at the Outdoor Bar.
- No Beer is included with the Admission Ticket but is sold separately.
- Cars / PODS will be given a trash bag. Please clean up after yourselves in your area.
- Beverage Tickets are available at the Check In Tent.
- Food is encouraged to carry-in. Snack away.
- Bring a grill if you want.
$10 Tickets | 21+
Pearl Street Brewery (Parking Lot)
On Saturday, February 20th, Pearl Street Brewery will be celebrating their 22nd Annual Winter Ball at Pearl Street Brewery outside, in front of the brewery. The outdoor event will include live music, bonfire, and the release of five new and exciting Pearl Street creations as well as offerings from Turisimo (Tur-E-see-mo) Winery. Admittance to the Winter Snow Ball is $10 per person and ticket sales are capped for social distancing.
The lineup of special release beers:
- Hazy Juicy Pale Ale
- Cask conditioned Spruce-a-Lool
- Burly Girl Robust Stout
- Barrel Aged 2017 Flanders Red
- Blender Bender Fruited Smoothie IPA
Mark Joseph will be performing Paul Simon’s “Graceland” Album
Opener: The Mayfield Experience
Other PSB beers and three wines from Turisimo Winery will be available. $10 Tickets are available in advance at the Pearl Street Brewery Store and at the brewery.
For the first time ever, Pearl Street will offer house-made wines at their Winter Ball. Over 2020, PSB diversified itself into a winery. Wines made at the brewery are made under the name Turisimo Winery and Fermentations. Turisimo also makes hard setzers and ciders.
Since 1999, Pearl Street Brewery, which was then located in the basement of the Bodega in downtown La Crosse, has had it’s annual anniversary celebration in many different forms and at many different locations. The very first Winter Ball in 1999, took place at the Bodega. It has also been held at Bluebird Campground, Westby Rod & Gun Club, El Coco Loco (closed), twice at the Jorgenson Farm and many times at the brewery.
According to Brewmaster Joe Katchever, the decision to have this year’s Winter Ball outside was primarily so people could celebrate while still following safe social distancing rules. “We had some very successful and responsible outdoor events this past year.” He says, “we are Wisconsinites and Minnesotans and having fun outdoors in the Winter is in our blood.”
Precautions being taken include contactless check-in, limiting capacity, sanitizing stations, and single use drinkware. The full list of rules and regulations will be available at the Pearl Street Brewery website and app.
What: 22nd Annual Winter SNOW Ball
When: February 20, 2021 | 2pm-7pm
Cost: $10 Tickets | 21+
Where: Pearl Street Brewery
1401 Saint Andrew Street La Crosse, WI 54603