The La Crosse Paddling Club Hosting Social and Meeting Sunday, April 5, 2020
Established in 2018, the La Crosse Paddling Club consists of outdoor enthusiasts who value the numerous benefits of paddling, whether it be a canoe, a kayak, SUP paddleboard, or 20-person dragon boat.
The La Crosse Paddling Club is a friendly and inclusive active social club. Members range in age, fitness levels, and enjoy time on the water. The Club mission is to promote interest and participation in the sport of paddling through safety education, skill training, social events, and outreach.
The group feels that paddling is a leisure activity that can keep individuals active for an entire lifetime while offering varying levels of activity. The general public is invited to attend the April 5 meeting and social hour to learn more about the organization.
More information on the club may be found at www.lacrossepaddlingclub.com.
What: La Crosse Paddling Club Social and Meeting
When: Sunday, April 5, 2020 at 2 PM – 4 PM
Cost: Free | Open to the Public
Where: Pearl Street Brewery
1401 Saint Andrew Street, La Crosse, WI 54603
About The La Crosse Paddling Club
- To promote interest and participation in the sport of paddling
- To provide education in all aspects of paddling, including proper technique, navigating area waters, safety tips, etc.
- To support amateur and experienced paddlers as they reach their individualized paddling goals.
- To encourage under-served groups, such as seniors, veterans, and youth, to paddle.
- To bring paddlers together for recreational purposes and even competition, if desired.
Tags: La Crosse Paddling Club