- Cars will check in per Will Call List from App Purchase.
- *Not all spots are perfectly flat*
- No mingling between PODS allowed.
- Parking will be assigned on a first come first serve basis on show day. 15-foot tailgating distance between each vehicle. Bring your own lawn chair if you want to enjoy music next to your vehicle. No mingling between Cars.
- Attendees are REQUIRED to wear masks in all common areas (check-in, bathrooms, etc.)
- All staff will be masked and using hand sanitizer between all transactions.
- We will have porta-potties/hand sanitizing stations
- We ask that attendee’s practice social distancing & practice hand washing measures.
- No carry in alcohol allowed. Beer, Cider, Hard Seltzer, Hard Cider, Wine, NA Drinks or Bottled Water will be for sale at the gate or as part of our Car / POD Hop Services. Cars / PODS will be given a trash bag and a beer menu which will include a phone number to text your orders. Staff will be hand sanitizing between ALL transactions. Cash or Credit Card for additional beer purchases.
- There will also be Food Truck Carhop Services
- There will also be Merchandise Carhop Services
- No easy ups, no charcoal grills, no fires, and no dogs.
- In the event of cancellation before the music starts for any reason, we will refund all ticket purchases.
- We ask that people are packed up and out by 10:30 p.m.
Pearl Street Brewery has announced the “World’s Smallest Drive-In Oktoberfest -Tapping of the FEST Keg” taking place September 25th at Pearl Street Brewery. The event will include a German Dinner, local Oktoberfest beer, and music from the beatboxing loop artist Heatbox and The People Brothers Band! Dirndls and Lederhosen are encouraged.
Due to Covid 19, social distancing rules and regulations will be followed to allow for a safe event. The full list of rules and regulations is available at the Pearl Street Brewery website and app and include, contactless check-in, limited tickets, spaced pod sites for each group with 15-foot tailgating distance between each vehicle, sanitizing stations, and other precautions.
Attendees to the show may grab tickets on the Pearl Street Brewery App.
CAR TICKETS (Ages 21+ Only)
$60 Per Car Pod (4 person max)
$40 Per Car Pod/CHEAP SEATS (2 person max)!
POD TICKETS (Ages 21+ Only)
$100 VIP Stage Pod (6 person max). BYO chairs & no car required
NO FOOD OR BEVERAGE CARRY-INS
Heatbox, aka The One Man Entertainment System, is a Minneapolis based funky beatboxing loop artist, video game show host, voice over actor, and computer programmer.
He has performed with or in front of many of the world’s biggest musical acts, and wowed crowds on some of the biggest stages and talent shows. https://www.heatboxllc.com
About the The People Brothers Band
Originally hailing out of Madison, Wisconsin, The People Brothers Band (PBB) are a staple of the Midwest’s vibrant music scene. Featuring some of the best vocalists and musicians in the region, the PBB have blossomed into a unique brand of Rhythm and Soul dedicated to uplifting the hearts and minds of its friends and fans. The PBB’s core mission is to bring people together by spreading love through music. Coupled with their energetic live shows and infectious stage presence, they are guaranteed to bring the party. https://www.peoplebrothers.com
What: World’s Smallest Drive-In Oktoberfest
When: Friday September 25, 2020
Time: 5-10 pm
Where: Pearl Street Brewery (parking lot)
1401 St Andrew St, La Crosse, WI 54603
Tickets: Purchase on the App Here